Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Policy

From: Tina Thorstenson <Tina.Thorstenson () ASU EDU>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 14:54:07 +0000

David,

Our set is at UTO.asu.edu/policy<http://uto.asu.edu/policy>. See responses to your questions in line below.

Tina

On Jan 15, 2016, at 7:48 AM, Ben Woelk <fbwis () RIT EDU<mailto:fbwis () rit edu>> wrote:

Hi David,
Our policies are accessible at https://www.rit.edu/security/content/intro-policies-standards
We have an umbrella Information Security Policy with specific standards (policies) in various areas.
You are welcome to leverage them.

Ben Woelk '07 CISSP
ISO Program Manager
Information Security Office
Rochester Institute of Technology
ROS 10-A204
151 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, New York 14623
585.475.4122
585.475.7920 fax
ben.woelk () rit edu<mailto:ben.woelk () rit edu>
http://www.rit.edu/security/

Become a fan of RIT Information Security at
http://rit.facebook.com/RITInfosec<http://rit.facebook.com/profile.php?id=6017464645>

Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/RIT_InfoSec

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any
copies of this information.