Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Self-Phishing - show of hands

From: Christine Streeter <christinestreeter () ADAMS EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 09:45:12 -0700

1. Phish tests for all employees.
2. KnowBe4.com
3. Phishing since July 2015

We also leverage KnowBe4's security awareness training for our employees.

[image: adams state logo]
*Christine Streeter*
IT Support Administrator
Adams State University | Computing Services
208 Edgemont Boulevard, Suite 4070 | Alamosa, CO 81101
719-587-7741 (phone) | 719-587-8022 (fax)
                      Computing Services
<http://www.adams.edu/administration/computing/index.php> | Like Us on
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/ASUComputingServices>