Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Self-Phishing - show of hands

From: Stefan Wahe <stefan.wahe () WISC EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 16:40:56 +0000

We run phish tests against all staff of our central IT department (700 employees) and employees in our Medical School.
We are expanding to other departments as well as providing an Opt-In service for students, staff and faculty who want
to participate in a phishing awareness program.
Phishline (http://www.phishline.com/)
We having been phishing central IT staff since March 2013.