Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: DMCA Notices

From: Jamie Arnold <harnold () BINGHAMTON EDU>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 15:37:46 -0400

We use a Procera device to block BitTorrent control traffic and only see a
few notices a year (less than 5)

Jamie Arnold
Binghamton University

On Oct 7, 2015, at 15:34, Richard Applebee <rapplebee () westernu edu> wrote:

We had maybe a dozen last year but have not had a single one since we put a
Palo Alto device inline between our internal network and our border devices
and configured a rule to block bittorrent traffic.

Richard Applebee
Network Architect
*V* (909) 469-5662
*F* (909) 706-3460