Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Data Loss Prevention

From: Velislav K Pavlov <VelislavPavlov () FERRIS EDU>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 20:18:04 +0000

Thank you for the responses! One of the challenges was whether or not MS provides DLP currently. We can't see DLP
option inside the compliance manager. It can may very well be tied to the type of license we have applied.

Vel Pavlov | Sr. IT Security Analyst
M.Sc., CISSP, C|EH, C)PTE, Security+,
CNA, MPCS, ITIL, A+