Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Anyone is using KnowBe4 for information security and phishing awareness training?

From: Jeff Choo <jeff_choo () WILLIAMJAMES EDU>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 20:53:21 +0000

Hi All,

Thank you for your replies.  At the end we decided to stay with SANS for user training.  While the pricing for KnowBe4
is very competitive and I think their training portal management GUI is much better designed than SANS STH, the
training courses provided however don’t provide the topic depth we needed in regards to various compliances including
HIPAA and Gramm Leach Bliley.  However we are signing up with them on the Compliance Manager and Phishing training they
offered.

Many thanks and happy holidays!

Jeff