Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Video Surveillance System - RFQ/RFP

From: Julian Y Koh <kohster () NORTHWESTERN EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 02:38:58 +0000

On Tue Jul 28 2015 16:22:00 CDT, Harry Zahlis <harry.zahlis () FRESNOCITYCOLLEGE EDU> wrote:

Our District is looking to replace our Cisco video surveillance system with something else.  We currently have close
to 200 cameras being monitored between three colleges and multiple centers and sites.  We are looking to expand these
numbers in the near future by a couple of hundred over the next 3-4 years or as budget permits.

We have ~1000 Endura/Pelco cameras on our IP network here at Northwestern.  Our police department is pretty happy with
them.

--
Julian Y. Koh
Associate Director, Telecommunications and Network Services

2001 Sheridan Road #G-166
Evanston, IL 60208
847-467-5780
NUIT Web Site: <http://www.it.northwestern.edu/>