Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Legal Hold

From: Keith Hartranft <kkh288 () LEHIGH EDU>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 13:42:14 -0400

Hi all,

We have put together a set of process steps in a policy that is still being
vetted but it is driven by Legal Counsel with IT and others who are to take
"their steps" in these actions.

We are in the process of checking out Zapproved to process this type of
thing and thought others might be interested as well.

http://www.zapproved.com/e-discovery-software/?mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRons6nNce%2FhmjTEU5z16usqWKa2iokz2EFye%2BLIHETpodcMTcJmM7DYDBceEJhqyQJxPr3ALNMNz9J3RhXqDg%3D%3D

Thanks,

Keith

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 1:34 PM, Nathan Zierfuss-Hubbard <