Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

IR/DR Table-top Exercises

From: "Knights, John" <knightsj () WIT EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 12:51:45 +0000

Good Morning All-

We are making some changes to our incident/disaster response and recovery plans. We have conducted table-top exercises
in the past in an effort to find strengths and weaknesses. Unfortunately not all exercises make the best sense for
higher ed, in our opinion and I am reaching out to you all to see if you have any suggestions for table-top exercises
to cover incidents and disasters. Feel free to reply to the listserv as I'm sure the community at large could benefit.

Thanks,
John

John Knights
Information Security Officer