Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Job Opportunity in Idaho: IT Security and Compliance Analyst

From: "Parks, Mitch (mitch () uidaho edu)" <mitch () UIDAHO EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 18:11:32 +0000

Enjoy small-town life and a good work/life balance as an IT Security and
Compliance Analyst at the University of Idaho.

https://uidaho.peopleadmin.com/postings/8906

This position reports directly to me and will get to play with tools like
Bro, Splunk, and FTK amongst others.

We have a great team working towards common goals and I'm proud of the work
we are accomplishing. If you or someone you know is interested in this
opportunity, please feel free to contact me for more information about the
University or the position. Or find me at the Educause Security
Professionals Conference and I'll try to answer any questions.

Application review will begin on May 25th.

Thanks,

-

Mitch Parks, GSEC, GCIH, GCFE, CISSP

Information Security Officer