Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: whole disk encryption

From: Kyle Crain <kdc12 () PSU EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 18:25:39 -0500

Good evening,

We at Penn State have been using WinMagic also for around 2 years now in production. We were using a different tool and
had looked at all the bigger companies but also liked some of the unique features they offered. If you are ever
interested in another data point for WinMagic please let me know. I would be glad to give you some honest feedback on
the pros and cons we have found thus far.

Thanks,

Kyle Crain
Systems and Network Security Analyst
Security Operations and Services