Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

whole disk encryption

From: Larry Holmberg <lholmber () PCC EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 14:49:16 -0800

My college is investigating three products for enterprise-class computer
workstation endpoint encryption. I'm looking for
comments/recommendations/experiences for:

   - Checkpoint Endpoint Encryption
   - McAfee Endpoint Encryption (we use their AV)
   - Microsoft's MBAM

Effectiveness, ease of deployment and use, vendor support experiences, etc.

Thanks!

Larry

*Larry Holmberg *: *TSS Technology Manager, Extended Learning Campus,
Portland Community College *: phone 971-722-6296  : fax  971-PCC-6214 :
2305 SE 82nd Ave, MTH116a, Portland, OR 97216