Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Using Bitlocker

From: "McCrone, Kevin" <kmccrone () ILSTU EDU>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 18:17:41 +0000

We are using Bitlocker on our mobile (Windows) computers and have only had issues with people thinking that their hard
drive is locked and really they are only booting into Startup Repair instead of Windows due to an interrupted startup.

Kevin McCrone
Information Technology Technical Associate
Student Affairs Information Technology
Illinois State University
Campus Box 2110
Normal IL  61790-2110
Telephone:    309-438-1111

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  Please be advised that this communication is not necessarily confidential or secure.  If you
have received this email message in error, please handle the information confidentially and respond to the address
above to alert the sender.