Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Using Bitlocker

From: "Garmon, Joel" <garmonjs () WFU EDU>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 10:57:59 -0400

We are using Bitlocker at our university and also for our hospital chain of
4 hospitals and 400 clinics.  No unusual issues.  We have had to have a few
key recoveries and it works.  We use MBAM to manage it and that also works
ok.

Thank you,

Joel Garmon
Director Information Security
Wake Forest University
336-758-2972

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 10:19 AM, KILDARE,Duane V <