Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Phishing your users

From: "Fowler, Becky Thurmond" <ThurmondR () MISSOURI EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 14:58:31 +0000

We've tossed around the idea of phishing our users (as an awareness/education activity) for the past few years.  I'm
ready to make another push to upper management to move forward with this project but I was wondering if anyone had any
war stories (good or bad) to share before I make my pitch.

Thanks!

Becky Thurmond Fowler
Manager, Security Assessments & Incident Response
Division of IT - Information Security & Access Management
University of Missouri-Columbia
becky () missouri edu<mailto:becky () missouri edu>
573.882.5182