Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Firewall Vendors

From: Bob Williamson <bob_williamson () AW ORG>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 14:36:26 +0000

We are a small K-12 boarding school and am a big fan of our Palo Alto.  I realize we use it differently than colleges,
but I really have enjoyed it.  Our primary usage is blocking content and time by age, student, prefect etc.  Primarily
OS/x, IPad, and BYOD.

Here is a case study that we did with them, at my request:  Case
Study<https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/customers/annie-wright-schools.html>

Bob Williamson
Network Administrator
Annie Wright Schools | 827 N Tacoma Ave, Tacoma, WA 98403 | www.aw.org<http://www.aw.org/>