Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Compromised accounts at other institutes

From: Ken Connelly <Ken.Connelly () UNI EDU>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 12:10:21 -0500

A PGP public key[1] for soc () ren-isac net is available on the REN-ISAC
hompage.  You could use that to encrypt your message to them which
should avoid any potential spam traps.

-ken

[1] http://www.ren-isac.net/0x4DFD37BE.asc

On 4/25/14, 12:02 PM, Frank Barton wrote:
What I've seen when trying to report using full headers is that the message is often blocked by spam
filters (Occasionally having to release my own message on our outbound
spam filter). The suggestion of using the REN-ISAC SOC that Brad
mentioned a little while ago sounds like a good method. I wonder if they
have a non-email based way to report such things

Thank you all

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 12:32 PM, charlie derr <cderr () simons-rock edu