Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Compromised accounts at other institutes

From: Brad Judy <brad.judy () CU EDU>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 16:27:41 +0000

Either notify the other school directly (what I usually do), or pass the information along to the REN-ISAC Security
Operations Center (soc () ren-isac net<mailto:soc () ren-isac net>) if you’d like a third-party to contact the
originating institution.  Be sure to include a copy of the full email headers either way.

Brad Judy

Director of UIS Security
University Information Systems
University of Colorado