Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Deadlines approaching for NANOG 60: Atlanta 2/10 - 12

From: Michael Sinatra <michael () RANCID BERKELEY EDU>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 22:54:57 -0800

Hi folks (apologies if you get this more than once):

This Friday, January 24, represents two key deadlines for NANOG 60 in
Atlanta, Feb 10-12, 2014.

First, the hotel block expires that day.

Second, the registration rates go up after Friday.

We will again have an R&E track at NANOG 60, and we'll be discussing
some security topics (including RPKI) and we'll also be getting updates
from some regional networks.

There will also be a security track, coordinated by Krassi Tzvetanov of
Cisco, and there will be a number of security topics of interest to the
R&E community.  For the full agenda, see:

http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog60/agenda

I continue to get great feedback from R&E folks attending NANOG, both in
terms of the content and the value of the hallway conversations.  I hope
to see some of you in Atlanta.

thanks,
michael