Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Honeypot policy

From: "Shamblin, Quinn" <qrs () BU EDU>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 19:22:06 +0000

We designed our policies so that things like this are not actually prohibited, but they are prohibited unless reviewed
and approved by information security.

So it gives us the chance to make sure that putting a tool like this in place does not provide a security hole which
could lead to bigger problems

- Quinn