Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Job Postings: REN-ISAC, 2 positions (Principal and Lead)

From: Doug Pearson <dodpears () REN-ISAC NET>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 15:30:04 -0400

Hello security@,

REN-ISAC is seeking two talented and motivated persons to join our team:

Principal Security Engineer
https://jobs.iu.edu/joblisting/index.cfm?jlnum=10647

Lead Security Engineer
https://jobs.iu.edu/joblisting/index.cfm?jlnum=10381

These top-level technical positions in REN-ISAC provide unique,
interesting, and rewarding opportunities to work among a global
community of peers and to make a difference at that scale.

A Bloomington IN placement is preferred however we'll consider
telecommuting for the right candidate.

About us: The REN-ISAC mission is to aid and promote cybersecurity
operational protection and response within the higher education and
research (R&E) communities. The mission is conducted within the context
of a private community of trusted representatives at member
institutions, and in service to the R&E community at-large. REN-ISAC
serves as R&E's trusted partner for served networks, the formal ISAC
community, and in commercial, governmental, and private security
information sharing relationships.

Thank you,

Doug Pearson
dodpears () ren-isac net