Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: IT security policies and procedures

From: Donna Volpe Strouse <dvolpe () WELLESLEY EDU>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 12:25:48 -0400

Hi Dan,

We implemented our Electronic Content Stewardship Policy last year.  Here
is the link: http://www.wellesley.edu/lts/policies/electroniccontent

Kind regards,
Donna

Donna Volpe Strouse
Director of LTS Administration & Information Security Officer
Library & Technology Services
Wellesley College
Clapp Library 246
781-283-3425

 **** Many people want your password so they can steal your information. If
an email asks you to send your password or directs you to a page that is
NOT in the wellesley.edu <http://wellesley.edu/> domain, DO NOT provide
your password. LTS will never ask for your passwords -- when in doubt,
contact the LTS Computing Help Desk.*