Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Community Resource: Internet Culture Policy and Law

From: Tracy Beth Mitrano <tbm3 () CORNELL EDU>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 13:41:20 +0000

Good Morning, Community!

On behalf of Cornell University’s Continuing Education Program, I would like to invite you all to consider attending
the Internet Culture Policy and Law Program for 2014.

Formally the Institute for Computer Policy and Law, we have updated the name as well as the program to reflect more
contemporary developments.  This year features a stunning array of talent in a wide range of areas from Internet
Governance to International Inter-Institutional Course Development.  Moreover, for the IT Security Community
specifically, we have Hal Abelson, who has led the MIT Report on the Aaron Schwartz case (implicating the Computer
Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986) and two excellent speakers on privacy and security from computer science, Harry Lewis of
Harvard and Steve Wicker from Cornell.

More information at:  icpl.cornell.edu<http://icpl.cornell.edu>

Hope to see old friends and meet new ones there!

Tracy