Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: IT security policies and procedures

From: "Joel L. Rosenblatt" <joel () COLUMBIA EDU>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 11:54:37 -0400

Hi,

Here is the pointer to the Columbia University policies on Computing
and Technology

http://policylibrary.columbia.edu/node_browser/nodes_by_category/term/34

Enjoy!

Joel

Joel Rosenblatt, Director Network & Computer Security
Columbia Information Security Office (CISO)
Columbia University, 612 W 115th Street, NY, NY 10025 / 212 854 3033
http://www.columbia.edu/~joel
Public PGP key
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x90BD740BCC7326C3