Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Palo Alto Firewalls

From: Jeremiah Cherwien <jcherwien001 () LUTHERSEM EDU>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 08:23:24 -0500

Not looking to hijack this thread, but have any of you running the Palo's
used the BGP feature?

We're mid implementation with a 3020, and the last slated item is to enable
BGP on the Palo to take the place of several linux boxes that are running
Quagga (Our routers).  Seeing this thread makes me wonder the wisdom in
this, so I'm curious for other's thoughts/results.

Miah