Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Anyone use Unetbootin to put multiple Anti-virus boot CDs on a USB?

From: "James H. Moore" <jhmiso () RIT EDU>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 23:54:05 +0000

I was just reading about Unetbootin and say that it could boot a menu of live CDs, and thought AV standalones.  Anyone
try this?

Jim
- - - -
Jim Moore, CISSP, IAM, ITIL Foundations
Senior Information Security Forensic Investigator
Rochester Institute of Technology
151 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY 14623-5603
(585) 475-5406 (office)
(585) 255-0809 (Cell - Incident Reporting & Emergencies)
(585) 475-7920 (fax)

Speaking to risks of biometric authentication … 'it's obviously "hard" to "reissue" new irises to
people if theirs have been "compromised" '  Joe St Sauver, 2014

The first duty of the university is to teach wisdom, not a trade; character, not technicalities.  We want a lot of
engineers in the modern world, but we do not want a world of engineers.  Winston Churchill, Nov 18, 1948

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any
copies of this information