Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Replacing NetReg with ?

From: Guy Almes <galmes () TAMU EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 10:32:29 -0600

Dan,
  I agree.
Otherwise, if we communicate to the vendors that v6 support is not important, the problem that Mark noted will persist.
        -- Guy

On 2/19/14, 10:24 AM, Dan Oachs wrote:
I think anything bought today really should have IPv6 support.  If
people like us don't require that, it will never happen.  If we were in
the market it would have had to have supported IPv6 since 2010.

--Dan Oachs