Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Replacing NetReg with ?

From: Ben Parker <BParker () CHICORPORATION COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 11:20:49 -0500

Disclaimer: Reseller

The university I came from had deployed the Enterasys NAC solution (now Extreme Networks) to accomplish this  It can be
used for pre or post registration, quarantining and assessment remediation and ties into ldap or radius for user and/or
device policy differentiation.

Here is a 5 minute clip that shows an example of the interface and how it would work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDdEd6QKNMY

Thanks,
Ben Parker