Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Free Webinar January 30 to Kick Off Data Privacy Month

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 16:38:23 +0000

Online registration is now available for the January 30 webinar with Robert Ellis Smith. Please join us and help kick
off Data Privacy Month!
http://www.educause.edu/events/educause-live-location-location-location

Also, if your institution is planning an activity or event for Data Privacy Day (January 28) or Data Privacy Month
(January 28 – February 28) and you'll be posting information online, please be sure to share the URL(s) with me (vvogel
() educause edu<mailto:vvogel () educause edu>) so we can highlight your efforts here:
www.educause.edu/dpm<http://www.educause.edu/dpm>

Thank you!
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Program Manager