Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Encryption of exam papers

From: "Semmens, Theresa" <theresa.semmens () NDSU EDU>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:42:01 +0000

Kees,

At your institution, who is using the product?  Is it just for exam papers, or do you use it for anything other
protected data?

Theresa

Theresa Semmens, CISA
NDSU Chief IT Security Officer
Office: 210D IACC
Mail: NDSU Dept 4500
PO Box 6050
Fargo, ND 58108-6050
P: 701-231-5870
F: 701-231-8541
E: Theresa.Semmens () ndsu edu<mailto:Theresa.Semmens () ndsu edu>
www.ndsu.edu/its/security