Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Calendar Reminder

From: "McLaughlin, Bryan S." <bmclaughlin () CREIGHTON EDU>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 16:48:31 +0000

James, I saw my first 'spam' calendar invite last week on our campus.  It is alarming because most users are not
suspicious of calendar invites like they are strange emails.  Thanks for your post, I suppose we can expect more of
these in the future.

Bryan McLaughlin
Information Security Officer
Creighton University