Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Blocking phishing URL's

From: Thomas Munson <temunson () ALASKA EDU>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 07:45:30 -0900

Nico,

We would also be interested in your setup if you wouldn't mind sharing. Or
message me at temunson () alaska edu

Thanks,
~Tom

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 6:35 AM, Stein, Nico Alexander <STEINN () cua edu>wrote:

 We are using our Packetshaper  (Packetlogic) to redirect users to a
landing page on campus alerting them they have clicked on a phishing link.
It’s a manual process, but I set up a rule and only need to add the url.
Works pretty well, plus I see how many hits the rule gets.

Nico

*Regards,*

*Nico A. Stein*

*Network Administrator*