Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: secure file and prevent printing and saving?

From: "Hall, Rand" <hallr () MERRIMACK EDU>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 08:39:17 -0400

A good way to proceed here may be to put yourself in the client's head. The
President has a sticky situation and respects your creative ability. You
can't help him this time because there's no technology available to do the
trick. You (or the CIO :-) can, however, suggest that the President confer
with _other_ creative problem solvers such as the Provost, Public
Relations, and General Counsel. They may be able to suggest appropriate
action that serves the President's ultimate need.

Rand

Rand P. Hall
Director, Network Services                 askIT!
Merrimack College
978-837-3532
rand.hall () merrimack edu

If I had an hour to save the world, I would spend 59 minutes defining the
problem and one minute finding solutions. – Einstein