Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Google Docs abuse

From: Tracy Mitrano <tbm3 () CORNELL EDU>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 18:20:43 +0000

Let me know when you get a live person on the phone at Google, that feat alone is worth mentioning in my experience!

Tracy

On Jul 21, 2012, at 2:49 AM, Dan Han wrote:

I agree that Google should notify Google Apps administrators and perhaps even delegate certain management rights, such
as disabling a form hosted within the institution, to the local Google Apps admin, but do we know whether if Google
actually notifies App administrators of affected institutions, or whether if the local Google Apps admins have these
management capabilities? We are fairly new to Google Apps here, any Google Apps veterans care to chime in? Thanks.

-Dan

Dan Han
Information Security Officer
Virginia Commonwealth University