Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Botnet Detection Systems

From: "Sigmon, Aaron" <bsigmo15 () UNCC EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 14:55:14 +0000

www.paloaltonetworks.com

Thanks,

Aaron Sigmon | Sr. Information Security Engineer
UNC Charlotte | Information and Technology Services
9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28223
Phone: 704.687.1289
bsigmo15 () uncc edu | http://www.uncc.edu
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of any of the information in this transmission is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately by email or by
telephone at 704.687.1289.  Thank you.