Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Botnet Detection Systems

From: "Schattle, Donald" <SCHATTLE () PROVIDENCE EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 14:39:17 +0000

www.fireeye.com<http://www.fireeye.com>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Donald J. Schattle II
Information Security Officer
GLB-Act Coordinator
Providence College
schattle () providence edu<mailto:schattle () providence edu>
401.865.1558
Statement of Confidentiality

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.  Your cooperation is
appreciated.