Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Can anyone comment on NetDocuments

From: Oscar Knight <knightod () APPSTATE EDU>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 10:48:58 -0400

Hello Everyone,

We have a group on campus that wants to use NetDocuments.

Has anyone looked at NetDocuments and care to comment?

Anyone a user of NetDocuments and care to comment?

Feel free to email me directly if you don't wish to publish to the
list.

I've viewed their materials and asked various questions.  In short
I don't believe I can say no to use of the service.

Thanks in advance,
odk
--
NOTE: ASU ITS will NEVER ask you for your password in an email!
Oscar D. Knight                           knightod at appstate dot edu