Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

January 4 Data Privacy Month Webinar Archive--Now Available!

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 00:39:55 +0000

Did you miss today's Data Privacy Month webinar? Listen to it here:
http://www.educause.edu/Resources/LaunchofDataPrivacyMonthforHig/243711

You'll hear some great tips from our three speakers - Jolynn Dellinger, Nat Wood, and Merri Beth Lavagnino - about
planning privacy-related events on your campus this month. You'll also find links for many free resources!

And don't forget...
1)      We have three additional webinars scheduled on January 10 (Daniel Solove), January 25 (Kathleen Styles), and
January 30 (Matt Ivester). Learn more at: http://www.educause.edu/policy/dataprivacy
2)      Let us know if you're planning an event or activity on your campus by sharing a URL or more info with this
list. Note: Hosting one of our upcoming webinars is easy with the EDUCAUSE On
Campus<http://www.educause.edu/EonCampus/PlanPromoteProgram> planning resources
3)      Become a Champion of Data Privacy Day and have your institution recognized on NCSA's website:
http://www.staysafeonline.org/dpd/get-involved/become-champion

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Have a great evening!
Valerie

Valerie M. Vogel
Program Manager, EDUCAUSE
office: (202) 331-5374
e-mail: vvogel () educause edu<mailto:vvogel () educause edu>

Follow us on Twitter! @HEISCouncil<http://twitter.com/>