Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

HEISC Releases 2012-13 Strategic Plan; Join the Jan. 9 Webinar for a Community Discussion

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 16:18:47 +0000

The Higher Education Information Security Council 2012-13 Strategic Plan is now available online. This strategic plan
is intended to set forth a vision for the higher education information security community and provide a concise roadmap
to guide the efforts of the HEISC in 2012 and 2013. Please join us for a Town Hall webinar on Monday, January 9 at 3 pm
ET to learn more about the council's vision, mission, goals, objectives, and current working group activities. We also
welcome your input on projects we should be working on over the next two years.

Strategic Plan: http://www.educause.edu/Resources/HigherEducationInformationSecu/199635

Webinar details: http://www.educause.edu/blog/vvogel/SavetheDateHEISCTownHallWebina/243020

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie M. Vogel
Program Manager, EDUCAUSE
office: (202) 331-5374
e-mail: vvogel () educause edu

January is Data Privacy Month - Learn More!
www.educause.edu/policy/dataprivacy