Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: FERPA and E-mailing grades

From: "Myers, Julie" <julie.myers () ROCHESTER EDU>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 12:14:16 -0500

This question is very timely for us as well and I would appreciate being
copied on any reply.

Thank you,

Julie Myers
Chief Information Security Officer

University of  Rochester - University IT

julie.myers () rochester edu <mailto:julie.myers () rochester edu>

p: 585.273.1804  c: 585.208.0939

P Think twice before you print

 CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank
you.