Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Whole Disk Encryption

From: Chuck Thomas <cthomas () WORWIC EDU>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 15:29:30 -0500

We are in the process of rolling out WinMagic SecureDoc to our staff and faculty laptop fleet.  We were looking at
using bitlocker initially, but ran into a lot of encryption key issues when laptops were used with a port replicator.

Chuck

Chuck Thomas
Network Administrator
Wor-Wic Community College
32000 Campus Drive
Salisbury, Maryland 21804

Voice: 410.334.2931
Email: cthomas () worwic edu<mailto:cthomas () worwic edu>