Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Google announces privacy changes, no opt out for users

From: Isabelle Graham <graham () AMERICAN EDU>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 14:00:46 -0500

I've been using it for a while now (for various reasons) and I really like it. For those of you that keep cookies between sessions, they have some really nice options [http://duckduckgo.com/settings.html] and their bang syntax is a nice feature [http://duckduckgo.com/bang.html]. Definitely recommended.
Now I just need  a good free web-based email alternative...

Isabelle Graham
Information Security Engineer
American University