Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: disabling some phishing forms

From: "Maloney, Michael" <mmaloney () MIDDLESEXCC EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 13:48:29 -0500

This is especially true if the website becomes subject of an
investigation because it was compromised.   I know I wouldn't want my IP
address being shown as poking around and deleting files.

I do like Drew suggests, I block the ability for our users to get to
them while on campus, and I watch our logs to see if anyone has clicked
on the link from within the web based mail.

Mike