Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI Processing Practices

From: Angela L Embree <angela.embree () DRAKE EDU>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 13:09:08 +0000

Drake started off doing our own processing and have been for the few years.  But the PCI-DSS work required for both IT
and Finance is driving us to look at outsourcing.  We have recently had discussions with Sallie Mae and TouchNet.  Our
end goal  is to outsource 100% of credit card processing and which will reduce the workload a great deal.  Please let
me know if you would like more info.

Angela Embree
Director of Computer Information Systems
Drake University