Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI Processing Practices)

From: Dennis Bohn <bohn () ADELPHI EDU>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 07:42:57 -0400

We are outsourced.

Dennis Bohn
Manager of Network and Systems
Adelphi University
bohn () adelphi edu
5168773327

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 12:00 AM, SECURITY automatic digest system <
LISTSERV () listserv educause edu> wrote:

There is 1 message totalling 96 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

 1. PCI Processing Practices

On Sep 30, 2011, at 2:41 PM, Paula E. Johnson wrote:

We are reviewing our campus PCI processing practices and are curious =
how many of you have decided to do your own credit card processing and =
how may have decided to totally outsource this sort of transaction.  Can =
you please respond with whether you satisfy your PCI needs internally, =
outsourced, or a combination.=20
Thanks in advance for your help.

We are outsourced.

Dennis Bohn