Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Deepfreeze - Why not?

From: "SCHALIP, MICHAEL" <mschalip () CNM EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 19:41:08 -0700

We use DeepFreeze - and if you balance any concerns about possible attack vectors against acceptable risk and the
benefits afforded by having an product like DeepFreeze to minimize the risks.....sorry - I'm going stick with DF....and
since we centralized the whole DF management hierarchy, we've been very pleased....and stable....

Michael

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone