Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: WPA2/Enterprise startup/rollout headaches...

From: Randall C Grimshaw <rgrimsha () SYR EDU>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 16:52:31 -0400

we set all other profiles to manually connect. They don't go away, but the user needs to select it from the list the
first time they return to the other network. We do this mostly because we use an open setup (help me) network that some
clients would otherwise cling to. (some still do)

Randall Grimshaw rgrimsha () syr edu