Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Campus Single Sign-On

From: Steve Brukbacher <sab2 () UWM EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 10:11:57 -0500

At UWM we are going to SAML and recently joined InCommon.  We are working on our InCommon Silver compliance.  This is
particularly useful for providing auth for third party service providers who are InCommon partners.  Whether or not we
really achieve SSO remains to be seen, but this is providing a foundation to move us in the right direction at least.

--
Steve Brukbacher, CISSP
UITS Information Security