Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Pre-Breach Requirements - 18 States

From: David C Kovarik <david-kovarik () NORTHWESTERN EDU>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 13:43:26 +0000

GO, MONTANA!!!
Dave Kovarik
Northwestern University
847-467-5930

Beware of Phishing asking you for your PASSWORD

On 8/2/11 2:39 PM, "Irish, Adrian L" <Adrian.Irish () MSO UMT EDU> wrote:

Doesn't matter what "different sources" say, it only matters what MY
legal counsel says; and my legal counsel says we follow Montana data
breach law and no others (and yes, I have it in writing).

Adrian Irish
IT Security Officer
The University of Montana
SS 102