Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: DHS Announces the Release of New Training Course: Workplace Security Awareness

From: "McClenon, Braden" <mcclenbw () ONEONTA EDU>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 11:40:14 -0400

I’m lost on what the issue is here.  Is it the federal government asking for your SSN# to identify you?  That’s the
sole purpose for issuing you one.

Am I the only one that files my taxes electronically?

Brady McClenon
Senior Server Administrator
SUNY Oneonta
607-436-3203

"My pontifications are much too deep to fit inside a fortune cookie." - Confucius' brother